Construct a hacking arsenal for penetration testers or hacking lovers utilizing Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi
About This Book
- Learn how one can flip a Raspberry Pi right into a Kali Linux hacking toolkit for onsite, actual, and distant penetration testing
- Understand the features, boundaries, and lines of Kali Linux on Raspberry Pi
- Build and strengthen methodologies excellent for Raspberry Pi penetration trying out utilizing real-world cases
Who This booklet Is For
If you're looking for an extremely low price range, small form-factor remotely available hacking software, then the options during this e-book are perfect for you. when you are a penetration tester who desires to keep on shuttle bills by means of putting a inexpensive node on a goal community, you are going to store hundreds of thousands through the use of the equipment coated during this booklet. you don't have to be a talented hacker or programmer to take advantage of this e-book. it is going to be useful to have a few networking adventure; notwithstanding, it isn't required to keep on with the ideas coated during this book.
What you are going to Learn
- Install and track Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi for hacking
- Use a Raspberry Pi for pentests equivalent to breaking instant safeguard, scanning networks, and shooting delicate data
- Perform man-in-the-middle assaults and pass SSL encryption
- Compromise structures utilizing a number of exploits and toolkits
- Bypass safeguard defenses and take away facts off a objective network
- Develop a command and keep watch over process to regulate remotely positioned Raspberry Pis
- Turn a Raspberry Pi right into a honeypot to seize delicate information
- Grasp specialist penetration trying out via right documentation
The Raspberry Pi is a reasonably cheap credit-card sized computing process that may be personalized for nearly something together with penetration trying out. Raspberry Pi is the simplest recognized platform now not since it is reasonable yet since it is especially robust. Kali is a pentesting/security auditing Linux distribution. Kali Linux has many penetration-testing courses, together with nmap (a port scanner), Wireshark (a packet analyzer), John the Ripper (a password cracker), Aircrack-ng (a software program suite for the penetration-testing of instant LANs), and Burp suite and OWASP ZAP (both internet software safety scanners).
This ebook covers the way to flip a Raspberry Pi right into a hacking arsenal to leverage the most well-liked open resource toolkit, Kali Linux. you'll the way to use numerous instruments to breach networks and thieve data.